Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Most Adorable Neice

Our parents were in town for a family bridal shower, so we got together at our place for breakfast this morning. I made my first crepes (which turned out pretty good), and bacon and eggs. And heeeeere's SOPHIE!



Sophie (6 months old) with her mommy (my sister, Lori)




Sophie with her Nana (my mom, Deb)



... and some more from our visit

Emmalee with her Papa (my dad, Steve)


First thing Emmalee said when she woke up this morning, "Mom, I really love my tutu." I bought her a new tutu last week, and she had to wear it around the house today to show it off to her family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT weekend! It's hard to beat good times with family. We're blessed with the two most beautiful GrandGirls in the world! Oh... and the crepes were awesome!