Friday, September 17, 2010

Last Days of Summer

Although it's not official yet, Summer is over.  Though I'm not convinced Summer ever really started.  (If you live in Oregon, you know what I mean).  It's been too long since I blogged anything personal, so I decided to get more personal on the blog!  Today, I wanted to start by sharing a few images from my daughter's last swimming lesson a couple of weeks ago...




Emmalee is 5-years-old (well, technically she's 5.75 years old, and trust me, it counts!) and she starts out every swimming lesson very fearful, but within only 3 weeks she makes HUGE progress and (sometimes) surprisingly passes the class!  There have been times she tells me she wants to be a swimming teacher when she grows up.  But for the record, she has also said she wants to be a photographer.  I haven't decided if that's due to MY influence, or the beloved 'Photographer Barbie' she stole from me... 

No comments: