Thursday, April 30, 2009

Sneak Peek: Mr. Reid

When my daughter, Emmalee, was 6 weeks old, I began taking her to a Mommy & Me class. This is where I met my friend Anne and her son Ryan. I was in desperate need of a mommy-friend and did I ever find one! I love Anne, and I miss Ryan (only a few months older than Emmalee). And I adore Reid. He was 2 weeks old at the time of this session, and I was in baby heaven getting to hold him and soothe him.
With all of the equipment (and chaos) I bring into these families' homes, I must say... I truly appreciate the chance these parents give me to destroy their homes and piss off their babies. Thank you.
With Grandmother "Are YOU talkin' to ME?"

2 comments:

Jason Phillips, MD, FACP said...

OH WOW! These are sooooo great! You are so talented (and my baby is so cute and photogenic - oh and my mom, too - esp when they're not screaming)! All that hard work really paid off - these are amazing!

The Grateful Aunt said...

Didi - thanks so much for posting these beautiful pictures of Reid. It is so hard living so far away from my nephews (oops! and Anne & Jason, too)and it is torture to have a new nephew that I can't meet until the end of May! Your pictures give me a chance to see him even though I can't be there in person. Anne said you were incredibly patient and gentle with sweet little Reid. Thank you so much for your kindness.
-Proud Aunt Amy in Texas