Friday, May 15, 2009

Tylor's 30th Birthday

Finally, 2 1/2 weeks after my husbands surprise party, i've got some photographs to show for it! I planned a pub crawl (via limousine) to celebrate my husbands 30th birthday. One of our stops was our first visit to the McMenamins Grand Lodge in Forest Grove, Oregon. I am looking forward to returning, the grounds were beautiful and of course the interior was as interesting as most McMenamins establishments. Lots to check out! And now for the slideshow...






Some more photos:
The first stop. The first shot.
"Are you too good for your home??"
In the limo...
Outside McMenamins Grand Lodge
My little brother
Tylor with my mom

Me and Ty in the limo

1 comment:

Amy said...

You'll have to tell Ty Happy Belated 30th for me! Looks like you had a lot of fun!