Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I am the butt of the joke.

If you knew the day I had (you probably heard; it was the day 4 different Comcast techs came to our house, stayed for a total of 8 hours, I had a homicidal crisis) in the end only to be told our computer was probably infected with a worm. We went out to Best Buy 5 minutes before they closed to buy Kaspersky (great anti-virus software) and a huge external hard drive. I hadn't backed up in a while, and I knew I would lose A LOT if our computer continued to deteriorate the way it was. When I opened the package and found the external hard drive wrapped this way, I knew for sure Life was playing a joke on me.



1 comment:

Brianna said...

LOL!! I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you :) It's almost like you were opening up an fortune cookie and getting a fortune!

I'm sorry you had a bad day. I hope you get the computer fixed. Good idea on getting the EHD and doing a back up.